Department: Risk Management Quality Improvement
Location: 99-859 Iwaiwa Street, Aiea, HI 96701
Status: Regular Full Time, Non-Exempt
Hours: Must be available Monday-Friday 9:00 am-5:30 pm and be flexible with schedule changes in order to meet operational needs.
1. Assists Coordinator, Safety, Security and Risk Management with:
1.1 The development, implementation and maintenance of the organization’s safety, security and risk programs, policies and procedures.
2. Assists Coordinator with activities to support the company mission, vision and strategic goals.
Associate degree in natural, health, physical or safety science from a recognized university or college; OR Associate degree, relevant training and comparable work experience, OR High School diploma and 5 years of relevant, progressive experience in a healthcare or laboratory environment.
1. Two (2) years of relevant experience preferred.
2. Experience in healthcare or a laboratory environment preferred.
Professional certification from a recognized body preferred.
1. Ability to communicate effectively in English, both in verbal and written form.
2. Ability to work effectively both independently and with a team.
3. Excellent customer service skills.
4. Intermediate personal computer skills, including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook and routine database activity. (Ex: emailing, creating letters, formatting data, using tables, inserting objects.)
5. The following skills are preferred:
a. Formal presentation and public speaking
b. Project management
d. Working knowledge of audio-visual equipment such as LCD projectors
Must possess a valid State of Hawaii (or equivalent) motor vehicle license and current acceptable traffic abstract.
Please visit our website at: www.GreatCareersDLS.com